Our Girls!!!!!!

Our Girls!!!!!!
Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pony Tails...

Having 3 girls, I knew I was going to have to learn a whole new repertoire of things.  I have mastered all kinds of different shades of pinks and purples and have understood what goes with what and what clashes, etc.  I have even added more pinks and some purples (I like pink a lot more out of the two) to my wardrobe!

Now, I can add the ability to do a pony tail for my twins hair!  We absolutely love pony tails by the way.  We go to sleep with them in, we have to redo it if is loosens slightly, we have to put it in right away after our nap or when we get up in the morning - WE LOVE PONY TAILS!!!!

Ady and Riley have noticed how good I am because this is an area that the twins have placed their faith in.  I feel a great sense of pride when they come and ask me to put one in, even when mommy is right there and is a viable option!

I really like when they do the piggies (Pig Tails), but they don't like it so much, so we stick to ponies!!

CHECK OUT MY WORK!!!!!!

HERE IS ADY'S FRONT, SIDE AND BACK VIEW...





NOT BAD HUH?????






HERE IS RILEY'S FRONT, SIDE, AND BACK...



















TALK ABOUT NICELY DONE PONIES!!!!  I WOULD ASK ME TO DO IT AS WELL!!!!!!

1 comment: