Our Girls!!!!!!

Our Girls!!!!!!
Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!!!

Friday, May 20, 2011

APUS HISTORY....

Welcome Aboard my......DAH, DAH, DAH........

 APUS HISTORY STUDENTS!!!!!!!

I need to catch up all of my readers......ummm.....Sara (I believe you're my only true fan - so here you go).....I have started our blogging project with my A.P. Students and how history applies to their lives.

All of my other readers.....ummmmm.......well......just to cover my bases just in case there is another person who stumbles upon this blog!

I am a High School Social Studies Teacher @ Ozaukee High School, which is a small-town school school district embedded in South Eastern Wisconsin, in the Greater Milwaukee Area.  I teach A.P.U.S. History as well as several other classes and we have our A.P. Test the first week in May every year......so......I always try to find other projects and ideas to keep them engaged - BLOGS - What a great idea!

Amanda L., Amanda N., Amber, Ben, Connor, Grimmers, Justin, Marissa, Sara, Sarah, and Spencer - WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING!! 

CHANGE OF PLANS - I CREATED A NEW BLOG - DEDICATED SOLEY TO MY HISTORY CLASSES!!!!

http://www.kettyskrazyhistory.blogspot.com/

VISIT EARLY AND OFTEN!!!!!

I know you are just ooozing with excitement - I could tell from most of your first posts! 

I can't believe how much of a "Debbie Downer" you guys/gals are - get out of your shell and adjust a little, mix it up, and find the positives!

OK - give me feedback - what would interest you about this blogging???  This is your chance to make this better and a suggestion CAN'T be to "not do it" or along those lines!!!!

:)

4 comments:

  1. I actually think it is a really good idea. It's connecting the past with the present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that we should be rewarded for this...for example, that museum trip we talked about should totally happen :D Then, I'd have no problem with blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with amanda! a museum trip would greatly expand our horizons about the history of US. There are a "plethera" of great exhibits that would help us understand historic events eevn more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolli - I like the optimism that you are bringing to the table!

    Amanda - bribery will only get you so far!

    Doug - Absolutely love the usage of plethora - but please spell it correctly!

    Side note - Museum trip sounds like an excellent idea - let me look into it!!!!

    ReplyDelete