Our Girls!!!!!!

Our Girls!!!!!!
Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!!!

Monday, May 23, 2011

2 MONKEYS & 1 LADYBUG...

A BLAST FROM THE PAST -

HALLOWEEN...

                                              ADY      KINSLEY     RILEY

It has been about 4 months - WOW - need to catch up! 

O.K. - so very, very cute costumes right?  Well - Sara has really turned into one heck of a bargain shopper and once again she has come through in absolute SHINING COLORS!  I believe the costumes were about $8 on sale - WOW!!!!  And of course Kinsley got the "hand-me-down" from Ady & Riley last year.

I think Kinsley will continue to get "hand-me-downs" and that is just the way it is!  I am 1-of-5 - stuck right in the middle and I got hand-me-downs throughout - they are just fine!  But don't worry Kinsers, you'll get plenty of new stuff as well!

Trick-or-Treating went well - Kinsley was in the wagon and the girls walked or took turns in the wagon.  And forget about tricks - we were all about the treats!!!!

They made out like bandits because we took them to all of our friends/neighbors homes and they got handfuls of stuff, however the problem was usually one went in the bag/bucket and 1-2 went in their mouths!

Too much fun!!!!

We even took a pit-stop at Grandpa's.....

No comments:

Post a Comment