Our Girls!!!!!!

Our Girls!!!!!!
Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!!!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Standstill......How do I start again???

I will use the famous words that I have learned from my mother and I think she still laughs when she hears me say them....

OH MY WORD!

And I mean that - OH MY WORD, how did I go 5 months without posting on here.  Good thing I am a much better dad than blogger or my children would be screwed!

So I don't even know how to get back to writing about my girls.  When I started it was easy, it was from new, so do I do that again?  Or do I go back 5 months and begin talking about those past 5 months?

Jimminey Crickets (spelling) I don't know where to begin!

FORGET IT - NO ONE READS THIS ANYWAY - SO I GUESS I'LL CONTINUE TO WRITE HOW I WANT.

I have to do a good job of keeping my 3 followers - I better come up with some interesting and fabricated stories.......but then again I have 3 and 1/2 year old twin girls and a 1 and 1/2 year old so maybe I'll be o.k.

OH MY WORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment