Our Girls!!!!!!

Our Girls!!!!!!
Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!!!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Kinsley, can you smile????

Kinsley is now 1 and 1/2 years old, is blowing out of 2T clothes, skinny, tall, blond hair, blue eyes, and of course is the cutest little girl ever (and I'm not just saying that because I'm her father...) and I hear that I am in some serious trouble as she continues to get older.

However, I know that I definitely have some good material on her through film and video that I can break out at any time, if I should feel the need!

Kinsley is at the stage where she knows that she needs to smile at pictures and she can smile on command - which is nice!  Right now she has 8 teeth - four on each level and her top have some pretty nice gaps in them.  They make me nervous because I am thinking down the road about braces, but the dentist has said numerous times that the spaces between her teeth are good because then they won't be pushing into each other and that her mouth has a lot of room for her adult teeth later on when these fall out.......we'll see!

O.K. - back to the smiling part - oh and sorry - I'm a rambler - my students tell me all the time that I tell stories with tons of fluff and my wife tells me that I am a terrible story teller, but I like the fluff, the rambling, and "bad storytelling" and this is my blog - so like it or not....here it is!

"Kinsley, can you smile for the camera?"


This is Kinsley's smile these days when she is asked to smile - welcoming huh?!?!

As a father, I think it is cute as hell - she is so damn cute and her personality is shining through every time I see this picture.  She is a little stinker who has gotten her Mother's stubbornness and from all the stories that I have heard, her grandmother's as well! 

From now on, when we want to take family or Kinsley pictures and we want a nice and easy smile from Kinsley, we need to be comedic rather than ask for a smile, because this is what we get when we ask.....

2 comments:

  1. You know, even if it's not what is called the "picture perfect" smile. ... there's more personality in that grin than most pictures have in their little finger. What a vibrant little life force. And don't sweat the teeth - my girl have almost all their chompers and gaps that would make Michael Strahan jealous. And one of our girls already chipped her inscisor. ... so she's gap toothed AND half toothed. Anyway, nice to see another dad so vested and in love wiht his kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! Ha - love the Strahan reference. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete