Our Girls!!!!!!

Our Girls!!!!!!
Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!!!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mornings suck when there is no hair gel...

I knew this morning was coming for a while and for those of you who don't know me - I have medium length hair that tends to poof up/out when I don't use some type of chemicals on it!

Well yesterday morning was my last of the reserves and it was in my intent to get to Burmesch's (our local convenient store) before the morning - it didn't happen!

So I looked for substitutes - SARA'S SUPPLY!

Sara was so kind to share with me as she got her choices out for me and put them on the counter:

1.  Gel - hair straightener - umm......nope, already got straight hair - need something to hold it in place and keep it under control!

2.  Moose - (spelling???) - actually was about to take it and use it before Sara says, "That is going to put volume in your hair as well you know" (she knows my hair doesn't need anymore poofing - so that one's out!

3.  Paul Mitchell hair spray - WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!  Only because I had to.  Let me tell you, it brought back a lot of grade school/high school memories when I got my hair ROCK HARD before I left for school so that it would stay in place!

Not a fun day when you have to start your day off out of routine, but I sucked it up and got it done and I'm thinking I look o.k....

No comments:

Post a Comment