Our Girls!!!!!!

Our Girls!!!!!!
Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I use a purple hair pick to comb my hair...

We have one brush for Sara and I.  We use the same brush and it has been the same brush for about 5 years now - wow, we might need a new one soon as this one doesn't have those comfy balls on the end of each spoke so that the hard plastic isn't digging into your skull.

Either way, every morning after I shower, brush my teeth, dress, etc, I go for the brush.  Now every morning is different because Sara's and my bathroom is really our second play/toy room.  This means every morning things are in different drawers, shelves, spots, or completely M.I.A.

This morning was the second morning in a row that I have not been able to find "The Brush" as it is referred to and I have had to use Sara's hair pick.  I have lost all of my manhood now!  I opened every drawer, looked on every shelf, scoured the floor, and even went as far as our bedroom (which is connected) - NOTHING!

So hair pick it is, oh yeah - it's purple too yet - can you see me?  Ha!

Well, this morning, Ady and Riley got up a little earlier than usual and came into the bathroom as Sara was in the shower and I had just got done using my new hair pick.

"Girls, have you seen 'The Brush'?" I asked.  Both Ady and Riley say, "Yup", and "I know where it is Daddy!", as they go screaming out of the bathroom, through the bedroom, out to the living room, through the living room, past the front door and into the playroom, THE REAL PLAYROOM, and grab it out of a bin.

"Here it is Daddy!"  I say thanks and realize I'm the idiot because why wouldn't I have looked there first, after all if it's not in their second playroom, it must be in their first playroom...

Oh yeah, I asked who put it there and they blamed Kinsley, poor girl gets blamed for everything!

Moral of the story - Oh hell, I don't know, you kidding me - I'm trying to raise 3 and 1/2 year old twin girls and a 1 and 1/2 year old girl, while trying to please my wife and they're all kicking my tail!

2 comments:

  1. You do a great job of helping raise our girls and making your wife happy:) Like you said, Ady, Riley, and Kinsley know more about our house than we do, we just live there!!!
    Love ya
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie pie, but to tell you the truth I just follow your lead. Can you imagine if I was the leader?? We, I mean our girls, would be in some SERIOUS trouble!

    :)

    ReplyDelete