Our Girls!!!!!!

Our Girls!!!!!!
Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!!!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

YES!!! - ANOTHER RAINY & COLD MAY DAY...

Is this weather legal?  I mean seriously - is it????

I thought March/April/May were months that pointed us to the warm weather......ummmmmmm......

HELLOOOOO - IT IS ALMOST JUNE!!!!

So, I figured I'd take it into my own hands and say good-bye to FALL/WINTER/SPRING with some nice memories of this awfully LONG cold, rainy season!!!!

Take your hoodies off girls - it is almost June - time to get outside and enjoy the sunshine....

Put your sleeping bags away girls, take off your long sleeve shirts, and let's go run through the sprinklers!!!


You too Kinsley - time to take off those wintery jammies and replace it with a tank, shorts, and flip-flops!

Good-bye snow pants, jackets, hats, mittens, and boots!  HELLO SUMMER!!!!


You too Mommy - take off your wintery outdoor gear and help us welcome the summer heat!



You're getting close Kinsley - don't look confused - really - the sun is coming, the heat is coming so let's shed that jacket and hat!
BRING ON THE HEAT - I WANT TO SWEAT AND FEEL MUGGY AND HOT!!!!!!

1 comment: