Our Girls!!!!!!

Our Girls!!!!!!
Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!!!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Craig's List...Trampoline!

So - this is a great website by the way!!!

My wife loves it, which means, I usually have to go pick up stuff that she buys.  We live in Random Lake and my wife just bought a trampoline in Green Bay, about an hour and forty minutes away. 

It is Kinsley's birthday on Sunday and the twins birthday on the 20th - so this is a big month for us.  Anyhow....one of their presents is of course this 15 ft. trampoline, it's actually a very nice one.

My problem is that I get to leave for Green Bay right after I get done with work/school and pick it up, break it down, cart it back and make it home for me to be able to give Kinsley a big "goodnight kiss"!  I hate missing those kisses!

I am pumped to get this thing in our yard - the girls are going to absolutely love it.  Well, now that it will be ours and will be in our yard and they will have full access to it whenever they want, they'll probably get sick of it after the first time they jump.  For some reason, things are always more fun when it isn't ours or isn't at our house....I don't get it, but it is the truth.

We'll see how much use we get out of this thing!

Wish me luck......

1 comment:

  1. SO i just have to say that I can't believe how much I've missed. I just caught myself up on your blog. LOVE IT!!! Every little detail and picture. THANK YOU. Love you all and miss you. Glad that the girls haven't forgotten Auntie Anna! :)

    ReplyDelete