Our Girls!!!!!!

Our Girls!!!!!!
Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!!!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Forgotten Child...

I can't tell you how bad I feel and how pathetic of a father I am sometimes!  I have a beautiful daughter - KINSLEY - and she is 99% of the time - OUR FORGOTTEN CHILD!

Both Ady and Riley - The twins - consume so much of our time, that our sweet, innocent, all-to-often forgotten 1 year-old gets lost in the shuffle!

Here is a for instance...

Kinsley's 1-year birthday is coming up on Sunday - and we just found out yesterday as my wife and I were talking that we had ZERO presents for her to open up on her own birthday!  WOW - these are the times that I feel just awful as a father.  I feel like I am not fulfilling my duties!  This isn't the only time either - there are plenty of times that I totally take Kinsley for granted and I have to tell you here that she is one heck of a trooper. 

She has this intuitive ability to understand that her time is coming and although she is not even 1 year old, she has wisdom beyond her years! 

Because of my shortcomings as a father, I have dedicated myself to be a better father towards Kinsley while at least keeping "status quo" with Ady and Riley!

I mean just look at this CUTIEPIE!!!!!!  How in the world could I be so forgetful of this SHNOOKEMS!!!!




I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THOSE DIMPLES - WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!


KINSLEY - YOU ARE AN
UNBELIEVABLE, PATIENT, AND UNDERSTANDING 1-YEAR-OLD!
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment